"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemingway

Friday, June 5, 2015

Ultimate Writer's Hideout!

The first post on the new blog... *happy sigh*  I want to savor this moment so when I'm famous I can look back and cry at how youthful I used to be... *wipes a single tear away*  Give me a moment.


Ahem.  Anyways, I'm happy to introduce this new blog/website/writing corner to the world!  May it bring inspiration and encouragement to all writers out there, whether they be young, old, experienced, inexperienced, everyone.  There will be different types of inspiration (picture inspiration, word inspiration, inspiration through critique, all that fun stuff) for all types of writers.  This site will (hopefully will grow to) be the ultimate writer's hideout.

I hope that here, writers will come to unite together, be bold, be unafraid, be... INSPIRED.



~Angelina Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment