"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemingway

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NaNoWriMo Help!

So, how are your brains and your novels going now that we're officially into day 4 of NaNoWriMo?  Usually, by this time, you'll either feel super pumped, or the exact opposite. Which is it, my dear friends?  I can tell you, as of right now, I'm in the middle.  I'm trying to wonder if that's possible.  My novel is going... pretty well.  But my word count is WAY down. I'm a whole 1K behind, and I started out NaNoWriMo being 3K ahead.  But that's okay, I'll get it.

For all of those out there who are feeling the same way, WE CAN DEFEAT THIS GIANT!  WE ARE CONQUERORS! conquerors... that word looks weird typed out...

Anywho!  If you're struggling with your novel, I have made a NaNoWriMo help board on pinterest where us authors can get help, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Even if you're not stuck on your novel, it's nice to take a break, look at other's novel, develop your characters more with a CC, or just hang out and talk with other NaNoers.  All that fun jazz.  :)  Check it out!

CLICK ME FOR THE LINK TO THE BOARD


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment